skip to main content

Can I submit claims for dependent care expenses that exceed the current amount in the account?

Yes, but unlike HCRAs, you cannot be reimbursed for a DCRA claim for an amount that is more than what you have contributed to the account at the date of the claim submission. For example, if you contribute $500 monthly you will only be able to get reimbursed $500 per month.

Get Adobe Reader       Print     Close