skip to main content

When can I change my FEHB plan?

You may only change your plan during Open Season or if you experience a Qualifying Life Event (QLE). Please refer to form 2809 for a listing of QLEs that may permit change in FEHB enrollment, designated family member or premium conversion election. You may also select the Qualified Life Event Badge on the Judiciary Benefits Center website to perform an online QLE submission.

Get Adobe Reader       Print     Close