skip to main content

What happens if I go on a period of Leave Without Pay (LWOP) and incur an expense?

If you go on a period of Leave Without Pay (LWOP) you have several options.

  • You can choose to accelerate you contributions prior to your leave, recalculate your contributions upon return from your leave or make after-tax payments to continue participation.
  • You may change or cancel your Reimbursement Account election due to a qualified life event (as explained on page 13 of the Flexible Benefit Program Summary Plan Description) if your change in election is consistent with the circumstances of your leave.

Get Adobe Reader       Print     Close