skip to main content

How do I know if I am eligible to participate in a Health Care FSA (HCRA)?

Generally, you need to be are eligible to participate in a HCRA if you are an active employee which is eligible for the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) program in order to participate in a Health Care FSA (HCRA). You do not have to be enrolled in the FEHB Program, just be eligible to enroll. Temporary or seasonal employees are not eligible for health or dependent care reimbursement account benefits unless the employee has a temporary or permanent federal judiciary appointment (or series of appointments) of at least one year and a day. Please refer to the Benefits Brochure's Defining Federal Employee Health Benefits Chart along with the (FEHB) Eligibility Matrix for more eligibility information.

Get Adobe Reader       Print     Close