skip to main content

How do I know if I am eligible to participate in a Dependent Care FSA (DCRA)?

Generally, you are eligible to make contributions to a Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCRA), if you are an active employee who is eligible to participate in the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program. You do not have to be enrolled in the FEHB Program, just eligible to enroll. Temporary or seasonal employees are not eligible for health or dependent care reimbursement account benefits unless the employee has a temporary or permanent federal judiciary appointment (or series of appointments) of at least one year and a day.

Get Adobe Reader       Print     Close