skip to main content

Can I be reimbursed for a claim that is more than the current amount in my DCRA account?

No, you can only be reimbursed up to the amount in your DCRA account at the time your claim is processed. If a dependent care claim cannot be paid in full, as soon as your next payroll deduction is received, the balance will be issued to you up to the amount then in your account. Depending on your payroll deductions and your dependent care expenses, it may take several pay periods before a DCRA claim can be paid in full. Please note, reimbursements are based on the date that the service was provided and not when you actually paid for the service.

Get Adobe Reader       Print     Close