skip to main content

I have self-only FEHB coverage. Can I still submit expenses for other members of my family?

Yes, as long as you are able to claim them as a dependent on your Federal Tax return. Your HCRA dependent is different than your FEHB dependent.

Get Adobe Reader       Print     Close