skip to main content

What information do I need from a dependent care provider?

Eligible  child, adult or elder care providers must provide you with their SSN, EIN  or TIN. If it is a child, adult or elder care center providing care for more than seven or more children or adults, the  center must comply with all applicable state and local regulations.

Get Adobe Reader       Print     Close