skip to main content

My under-age-13 child goes to day camp during the summer. Is that qualified child care?

 Yes, if attendance at that camp allows you and your spouse to work, look for work, or for your spouse to attend school full-time. However, if you did not find a job and have no earned income for the year, your dependent care costs are not eligible.

Get Adobe Reader       Print     Close