skip to main content

What if the amount I received for reimbursement is more than I requested?

If you receive more than you requested, or are owed, you need to notify us of the overpayment. The Judiciary Benefits Center will work with you to reconcile the overpayment. There are a couple of ways in which the overpayment can be satisfied:

  • Apply future claims to satisfy the overpayment
  • Resolve the overpayment by sending a check to the Judiciary Benefits Center to apply to your account

In both cases, we will notify you of the overpayment and your options.

Get Adobe Reader       Print     Close